At Partner In Your Care, we offer a range of group accommodation options including apartments, villas, and houses.
Each home offers a safe, secure, and welcoming environment. Our accommodation is suitable for those with low, standard, and complex support needs.
Whether you need 24/7 support, or just for a few hours each day, we’ll work with you to design a support program that suits you.
Our supported living services can support you with:
3. Personal care
5. Money management
6. Accessing other services
7. Improving/Learning life skills
8. Accessing Government services such as Centrelink
We’ll also support you to develop your own living skills so you can enjoy greater independence as time goes on.
Supported Accommodation (SIL): Live the life you want.
Supported accommodation often suits those who are unable to live on their own or with their family. It can provide stability, security, the chance to be part of the community, and a place to call home.
Supported Accommodation Services can help you:
1. Learn and develop everyday skills
2. Be a part of the community
3. Receive support in personal care or healthcare
4. Live Independently with others in a group setting
5. Getting ready for the day, eating healthily, and keeping well
6. Support with Community access (with specialised transport) such as shopping and medical appointments
Short term accommodation and assistance: For those caring for others, we offer you:
1. A break from your day to day care and support
2. Full support to the person you care for
3. Fully staffed, home like accommodation