If you’re keen to try something new, stay active, and be more independent, our community support services could be what you’re looking for.
Our service has something to suit everyone - no matter what you’re interested in. This service is a great way to learn new skills, meet new people, feel more connected to your community, and have fun at the same time.
PIYC can provide you with assistance for everyday activities when you need to leave the home. Our staff can:
1. Assist you to attend community events
2. Support you to access recreational activities such as a concert or gallery
3. Enable you to attend appointments
4. Support you access other programs (swimming club, sports, or another disability service provider)
5. Assist you with shopping/banking etc.
6. Get out and about. Take part in your community, enjoy activities and experience new things either on your own, in a small group, or at a centre or hub.
Your PIYC team will partner with you to create a plan of supports to meet your needs, help you maintain your personal and social wellbeing, and keep you in control of what you want and need.